Skip to content
- Analysis and Geometry in Norway, Bergen, 30 Okt 2020.
- Young researchers between geometry and stochastic analysis, Bergen, 12-14 Feb 2020.
- Mørketidens mattemøte, Tromsø, 23-24 Jan. 2020 hosted by Cordian Riener.
- Algebraic and Analytic Perspectives in the Theory of Rough Paths and Signatures, Oslo, 14-15 Nov. 2019.
- Complex geometry and dynamics, Oslo, 1-2 Nov. 2019.
- Deformation theory, Hopf algebras and mathematical physics, Bergen, 11-12 Oct. 2019.
- Symmetry and Differential Geometry. Tromsø, 13 Sep. 2019 (program), hosted by Dennis The.
- Quantum groups and their analysis, Oslo, 29 Jul – 9 Aug 2019.
- Equivariant Topology and Derived Algebra, Trondheim, 29 Jul. – 2 Aug 2019
- Geometry, Lie Theory and Applications. Abel symposium 2019, 24-28 Jun. 2019 (partial funding).
- Norwegian metting on PDEs, Trondheim, 5-7 June 2019.
- Knots and braids in Norway. Trondheim, 13-17 May 2019.
- Workshop on Non-commutative stochastic analysis, Trondheim, May 8–10 May, 2019
- Applied Algebra in the Arctic, Tromsø, 1-5 Apr 2019.
- Mørketidens mattemøte, Tromsø, 10-11 Jan. 2019 hosted by Cordian Riener.
- Enumeration and moduli. Oslo, 6-8 Dec. 2018. In honour of Geir Ellingsrud’s 70th birthday.
- Mapping problems and complex manifolds in projective spaces, Oslo, 3-7 Dec. 2018.
- Geometry and relativity, Tromsø, 15 Nov. 2018 hosted by Boris Kruglikov (program).
- New trends in noncommutative geometry, Oslo 25 Oct. 2018, hosted by Sergey Neshveyev.
- Geometry, analysis and PDE, Bergen, 22 Oct. 2018, hosted by Irina Markina.
- Nasjonalt matematikermøte. Bergen, 13-14 Sept. 2018.
- Rough paths, regularity structures and combinatorial Hopf algebras, 31. Aug 2018, hosted by Kurusch Ebrahimi-Fard (program)